Our Top 5 Coins Of The Week — Hot Picks — Gems — Future Events — Reviews
- Endor Protocol
- Endor recently launched the MIT Blockchain Systems Consortium which will be spearheaded by their Founder, Dr. Yaniv Altshuler.
- In terms of price action, Endor has been recovering from the initial decline in value the project saw after its ICO. Fundamentals are all there and growing. Endors ICO was held when a lot of ICOs, regardless of fundamental strength, were being listed and immediately falling below ICO price due to market condition.
- Endor is the world’s first predictions protocol, enabling an ecosystem that provides automated, accurate, affordable predictions, for Individuals and Businesses. Powered by MIT’s novel Social Physics technology, and massive compute power, Endor enables business users to ask predictive questions in plain language, and get automated accurate predictions. No data science expertise required.
- Taking a look at Endors Roadmap we can see a lot of cool developments in the works for H2 2018. A nice long Roadmap here but some short term goals coming up.
- Keep an eye on Endors AMAs as development continues. Long term project which requires patience from investors.
— — — — —
- SOMA recently secured funding from the Finnish Government. 50k in funding was granted but if SOMA can use that $50k in the right way, they could secure up to $20 Million
- SOMAs Pilot Program is looking good out of the gates. They’ve got “Sipilän Kello”, a Luxury Watch Maker on board already with more clients to come.
- Recent Developments have seen SOMA hover around the $500k mark in terms of Market Cap. Considering the recent developments over the past few weeks, this is a case of a fundamentally strong project being held back by a bear market.
- SOMA brings a social trading experience to consumers while providing a robust tracking and authentication protocol for business. The integration of social media functionality allows users to monetize social influence and provide value-added services to one another for just compensation. Simultaneously, SOMA’s enterprise solution protects against forgeries and helps companies streamline processes and access data points never before available to them. From an item’s creation all the way through secondary markets, SOMA covers the entire product lifecycle.
- SOMA plans to onboard more brands/clients over the next few quarters. Keep an eye out for SOMA in Q1 and Q2 of 2019 when their Pilot Program is in full swing.
- Exchange listings are no doubt on the way. Pure speculation on our part but considering SOMA is now making some very noticeable moves in the space, it won’t be long until bigger exchanges take note. We don’t expect a Market Cap of $500k to stick for much longer.
- For more, view SOMAs Roadmap
— — — — —
- Recent Hackathons have exposed Arcblock to a new wave of Blockchain Developers. Practical use-cases are being explored at a rapid pace.
- Q3 will see Arcblocks Open Chain Access Protocol be developed and utilized
- Arcblocks Github has been on fire recently. The Engineering Team are flying through the Development Roadmap.
- ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. The platform goes beyond providing the necessary foundational components for using blockchain to power complex business rules. It connects your existing system to blockchain networks, enabling you to automate business processes using the data and identities associated with existing systems.
- 2019 will see Arcblock release their decentralized marketplace for ArcBlock decentralized applications and their tokens.
- IOT (Internet of Things) application use-cases are in the works. Great to see Arcblock embracing new and potentially disruptive technology in the long term.
- Investors should keep an eye on Arcblocks Github over the next 6–12 months.
— — — — —
- PolicyPal recently detailed supernode/masternode requirements and functions in their Bluepaper.
- PolicyPal has just launched their newest product “Crypto Protect”, providing insurance coverage on digital assets and smart contracts.
- Tech updates have been consistent, plenty for the tech savvy Investor to gush over.
- PolicyPal Network is a decentralised insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers & insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem.
- Q4 2018 will see the development of web wallets and dashboards for PolicyPal customers/clients.
- The PAL Protocol Mainnet Launch is expected in Q4 2018, utilizing the newly described Supernodes/Masternodes.
- In terms of price action, expect PAL to be one of the faster small cap projects to recover from the recent bear market. Strong fundamentals held back by poor market conditions.
— — — — —
- NEO has been under fire a bit lately concerning malicious transactions and potential DOS (Denial of Service) Vulnerabilities. The Team has been transparent and understanding of community concern by releasing consistent updates
- In terms of price action, NEO has become one of the more undervalued projects when you take a look at its ATH (All Time High). Considering the fundamentals haven’t changed, Investors have an opportunity to grab what they couldn’t before NEOs big run up to $160+ in 2017. A safe bet.
- NEO is a non-profit community-driven blockchain project. It utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets and automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts. Using a distributed network, it aims to create a “Smart Economy”.
- NeonExchange (NEX) is holding their long awaited ICO in early September, wouldn’t be odd to see NEO jump up in value as Investors prepare for this mammoth of a project.
- Several other ICOs are getting ready to utilize the NEO Blockchain for their projects. NEO is somewhat picky with who gets to use their tech, but it’s for good reason.